Thursday, August 12, 2010

RED BRIDGE , BOB's ISLAND

    Someday it's just better to stay in bed. The week before had been like that. The two works we did started out at Mississinewa Reservoir which has been a good location to paint. Tim and I had breakfast and I think that it was mdoest and mediocre.
By the time we arrive on location the temperature was more than unkind. We pulled up to the Red Bridge Marina and boat entry ramp. This was going to be a day for shade no questions.  We walked around awhile and decided, after I had taken a few snapshots with my I-phone/computer/camera that the area with the trees on the hill. No place to park since it was cordoned off for the likes of us. Namely,
we don't have the cabbage to park a high priced floating island. These two pontoon boats were litteraly named " _________ Island."  And the other floating eight car garage was some silly name like "Ted's Playhouse." So we sat down and started to make art. These two pieces were so bad that I'm going to end this blog right here. Hey, every one has a bad day. PhilandTimpaintoutdoors is just like
everyone lese. Give us a break.

No comments: