Thursday, February 10, 2011

ALL I CAN SEE IS WHITE and MORE WHITE

This is going to be a short blog... word-wise...I got behind. The first two pictures are from our day trip to Lewisburg on Monday and the next one is Tim's night picture alone. Then he talked me unto painting after dark this Wed. We left at 6:30 PM with a half an hour to go before it started getting dark. By seven it was dark. We drove around and finally settled for West Main St.in Peru. I'm not a big night painter as the car is small last night was the coldest night of the year so far and I can't see in the car except with a baseball cap fitted with LED's. Not the best light source... but I took the challenge and here they are for what they are worth. The photo is the scene where we painted.
"I'll get caught up and blather on some more next time out."
Later,
philandtimpaintoutdoors



It's a b_tch crammed in the backseat of the car with the windows fogging up and no light to speak of...Maybe next time I'll get it figured out...a light source.

No comments: