Friday, February 25, 2011

CLOSED B&K HOTDOG STAND / PHIL AND TIM THAWING OUT

B&K WEINER STAND


Today was a really great day...everything was thawing but still chilly for T-shirts.
We are so glad that winter is on the way of the dinosaur for now...anyway. We decided to 
 town and look for subjects. Tim asked me where I wanted to go. Let's try the Swifty gas station...I've wanted to paint that place. We can park in the B&K parking lot.
Let's check out this one and then the other one on the south side of town. Sure. Off to the south side B&K...let's try here. OK, right over there...sooo... Tim parks under the dripping overhang.
Like a Chinese water torture. A steady dripping  with me in the backseat...Hey, This water makes me want to pee. Tim continues workng with a radio station playing. Nobody, said this was easy.Tim's answer. Ok. On we worked...I'm done, really done...let's go gets something to eat. Subway? Sure. 


No comments: