Friday, March 11, 2011

COLD,COOL,WARM,COLD,WARM...C'MON...SPRING
















































THIS is a two-fer.Two outings in one post. I just didn't get to the blog because I am off this week...I am doing only what I want to..Next week I go back to teaching college classes. Today was weird ..my work's starting to look like pastels and Tim's work is getting more painterly. I guess that's because we have been doing this plein-air thing for three years now.  I watch Tim's progress and he watches mine. It's only a matter of time before we start coordinating our styles. I think I also want to keep trying new techniques and approaches to the landscapes. What I think is cool is that we are satisfied with the results...and today we ate for free!!! We went into SUBWAY and it was my turn to buy .  I gave my card to the gal at the register who was visibly upset. Evidently, the system was fouled up because it wouldn't take any plastic. Finally, after a few minutes of waiting, she said , "Oh go ahead, its' free this %$$*&() computer is messed up for the last week." I felt bad for her but free is free. Thank you. Tim's writing the next blog, so I'm off....................................................................................................
for another week!!!! 

No comments: