Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, Carolyn! ITS A THREESOME TODAY

Today Carolyn tagged along with Tim and I. We talked her into coming and painting with us. I'm not very good she said. So what, sometimes neither are we. Maybe today well suck. Or maybe we'll knock her out of the park. Tims turn to pick, soooo.... we drive around for awhile and he is getting frustrated. Let's go over to Spring Street again. He heads south of town and heads for S. Boulevard St. This us not Spring St, as you've been calling it. Spring St. is at the bottom of the hill. OK, go to South Boulevard St.

We stop I get out, take a few pictures with my camera and select a spot set up and start drawing. Tim and Carolyn walk by. What are you going to do? We don't know we are just walking up and down deciding. Well, I guess they decided as they set up, up the hill about a hundred feet away sitting on the concrete wall along the street and the hundred foot drop off to Spring St.  We all started in earnest and worked for better of an hour. I felt a spit or two of rain. Great!  I'm about finished anyway. I sign my work and load up the car. I walk up to where they are seated. Is it raining Tim asks? Yup, spitting and it's gotten cooler.



Today's the first time since November we've sat outside and not cramped I'm the car. That's why Carolyn came along today. Well it was her birthday and Tim wanted to take her out. Subway special. He's treats her like a queen.  A vegetarian 12 inch on flathead and jalapeƱo chips. Happy birthday Carolyn. You had your cake on Wed. She's a day over plenty one, LOL. Next time I'm going to drive the 'Toaster' since we now can 'PhilandTim paint outdoors.' You can come too Carolyn and play the fiddle!!
Laterrrrr.

No comments: